The Preloved Clothing Market is held on the last Saturday of most months from 10-2pm. We host these markets in various locations across Southern Tasmania. With fun music, great food and coffee vans, and a cheery atmosphere, these markets are top notch!
01. Read This!
We really want you to get the most out of your market day. Have a read of the stallholder material to find out about booking and all things market-related so you can have a really fun market day.
02. Book Your Spot
Our stalls book out fast so don’t dilly dally! Once you’ve read the Stallholder Terms & Conditions and Information you’re ready to book stalls for your next market. Book your spot online through TryBooking now!
03. Have Fun
Most of all we hope you enjoy the event’s ambience and make some money along the way. Bring yourself and a smile and be ready to join the fun!
The Preloved Clothing Market
Nothing to wear? It’s time to unleash your sustainability sassiness.
- Love to shop preloved or resell to revamp your wardrobe, either regularly or every now and again?
- Been hunting for a market that offers you value for your stall booking fee and prep time?
- Enjoy plenty of time to set up and pack down without added parking costs?
- Want to shop with a coffee in hand and no need to rush?
- Seeking a shopping and selling experience where you can relax, eat, drink, bop to toe-tapping tunes and chat to a cheery like-minded community?
- Can’t do a Sunday?
- Looking for a casual but classy atmosphere where you can be yourself?
If that’s a multitude of yeses then you’ve found your place.
This place is Hobart’s largest Saturday market dedicated to preloved fashion clothing. You’ll find regular stallholders who’re often revamping their gorgeous collections and meet cheery casual sellers. Everyone helps out and nothing’s too much trouble.
It’s also a place where you can take fashion risks without it costing the earth. Don’t like it…resell it next time!
Our markets fill fast!
Grab a friend and don’t dilly dally!